• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Gender: Unisex
  • Material: Silicone, Silicone with SGS.ROHS
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland), China
  • Brand Name: Waker
  • Model Number: HSW0080
  • Product name: hand wash finely silicone waterproof pouch
  • fuction: hold coins/cards/cellphone/eyeglass
  • Applicable gender: women,child
  • Color: monocolor,lepoard,arabesquitic,
  • Shape: Can be as your design
  • Feature: eco-friendly,durable,unbreakable,anti-stick
  • Theme: fashion,novelty,cute,decoration,
  • logo: printed,debossed,embossed

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details 1pc hand wash finely silicone waterproof pouch packing in a polybag
Delivery Time Shipped in 15 days after payment

Product name:    hand wash finely silicone waterproof pouch

1:100%silicone,eco-friendly,non-toxic.

            2:useful,durable,convenient.

            3:soft and comfortable.

            4:fashion,stylish.

            5:hot selling,good promotion.

            6:100% eco-friendly silicone material

            7:convenient to take and hold your change.

            8:make your daily lift easy and enjoy your life.

            9:OEMS are highly welcome

 

 

Material

100% silicone+stainless steel/fabric zipper

Logo

Printed,debossed,embossed,customized logo

Shape

customized

Color

any pantone color

Design

OEM are welcome

Certificate

SGS,ROHS,FDA,LIGB

MOQ

1000pcs

Size

9*7.6*4cm,18*9*4,14*9*2.9 or customized                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Company profile

1. ISO 9001:2000 certified
2. Owned silicone machine and printing workshops
3. Advanced equipment and excellent R&D Team
4. Highly skilled manufacturing process
5. A broad variety of ODM&OEM product range
6. Strict quality Control System

Manufacture Process:

1.Silicone injection machine, Silicone rubber Kneader Machine
2. Machine: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding

Package

1.Bulk package:40pcs/bag;

2.Individual: 1pc/polybag;

3.Gift box: custom design;

1pc/opp, 500pcs/carton,ctn size:48*43*38cm

Delivery time

3-5 days for samples, 5-25days for orders, just depend on different quantity orders

Delivery way

By Air Express(UPS,Fedex,TNT,EMS etc).By air line.By sea

Payment term

30% down payments,the rest 70% payments is paid before shipping

 

 

 

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
2 Transactions 10,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $53,000
Learn More