Various promotion gift silicone coin wallet,silicone coin holder silicone coin case

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $0.5-0.9 / Piece | 2000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Supply Ability:
6000 Piece/Pieces per Week
Port:
Shenzhen
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Gender:
Unisex
Material:
Silicone, 100% pure silicone
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Waker
Model Number:
SL-01
Name:
Silicone squeeze coin purse
Fuction:
Hold Coins/Note/Cards/Key
Color:
Various
Shape:
Can be as your design
Feature:
Eco-friendly,Durable,Unbreakable
Item:
Silicone cases
Theme:
Fashion,Novelty,Cute,Decoration,
Logo:
Printed,Debossed,Embossed
Service:
OEM is welcomed
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Opp Bag Inside, Carton Outside ,Custom designs are highly welcomed
Delivery Time
10-15days
Recommended Products
 

 

 

Various promotion gift silicone coin wallet,silicone coin holder silicone coin case

 

Product Description

Silicone Coin Purse

 

This Fashion heart is very suitable for young couples.

Specifications

 

 

Material

100% silicone+stainless steel/fabric zipper

Logo

Printed,debossed,embossed,customized logo

Shape

customized

Color

any pantone color

Design

OEM are welcome

Certificate

SGS,ROHS,FDA,LIGB

MOQ

1000pcs

Size

9*7.6*4cm,18*9*4,14*9*2.9                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Company profile

1. ISO 9001:2000 certified
2. Owned silicone machine and printing workshops
3. Advanced equipment and excellent R&D Team
4. Highly skilled manufacturing process
5. A broad variety of ODM&OEM product range
6. Strict quality Control System

Manufacture Process:

1.Silicone injection machine, Silicone rubber Kneader Machine
2. Machine: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding

Package

1.Bulk package:40pcs/bag;

2.Individual: 1pc/polybag;

3.Gift box: custom design;

1pc/opp, 500pcs/carton,ctn size:45*41*38cm

Delivery time

3-5days for samples, 5-25days for orders, just depend on different quantity orders

Delivery way

By Air Express(UPS,Fedex,TNT,EMS etc).By air line.By sea

Payment term

30% down payments,the rest 70% payments is paid before shipping

  

Our Services

   OEM products with customized logo are highly welcome!
A. Fashionable design and have different sizes for you to choose. 
B. Good quality with competitive price and our best services 
C. We are OEM, ODM suppliers and we are experienced in quality control 
D. High-grade material: we import material from South Korea, Europe. Food-grade and FDA approved. 
E. Delivery on time
F. Any inquiry will be reply timely, any complaint will be reacted in a short time.

FAQ

Q:Are you factory manufacturer or trade company?


A:We are factory manufacturer for over 8 years. 

Q:What is your MOQ of this item?

A:At least 1000 pieces.

Q:What is the lead time?

A:Generally 5-20 days(based on quantity),and most models have in stock.

Q:Is it all right to make customer‘s Logo?

A:Customer's logo can be embossed,debossed ,sreen printed, etc.

Q:Where is your loading port?

A:Shenzhen,Guangzhou Port, In China.

Q:What are your payments terms?

A:T/T,30% T/T in advance,the balance 70% T/T before delivery, or by Western Union. 

Why Choose Us

 

1.Quality control and stability: Strict Quality control for all process. We produce under strict quality control at every manufacturing process from raw material to final testing which ensures our products come with perfect performance. We make quality control for each item seperately. QC department checks each item before packing totally avoiding manufacturing defects.
 

2. Low MOQ: It can meet your promotional business or testing orders. Make you have a good start on your business. 

 

3. Factory location: We are located in Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China. It is close to Macau, Hongkong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou.

 

4. Reasonable price: We frequently strive to offer better, flexible and win-win price.

 

5. Flexible OEM design: Full OEM service to realize customer own brand packing.

 

6. Premium customer service: Fast response within24 hours. Over 9 years of experience in customer service, problem solving, marketing and logistic delivery, team support from professional sales team.

 

7.Faithful,responsible, honest and sincere to our client. Keep our promise.

 

8.Fast speed in innovation: Our company has independent research and development department develop new product constantly.

 

9.Professional equipments: Advanced equipment.

 

10. Guarantee: We are BSCI and Sedex audit factory, and we can pass FDA, LFGB, Reach, EN-71 testing.